I wore my Santa outfit to a Christmas craft fair, and everyone thought I was the cutest baby in the world!
Look how long my bangs are getting! Mommy has to pull it back with a bow or put it in pigtails (if I let her).
I've been taking MMA lessons--Reagan and I are a close match, but I totally kicked her butt!
I think I already said that when we were teaching Adora to crawl, we had to tempt her with puffs. So here is a video of her first night crawling--for puffs, of course! You can also see my haircut.
Now that I can crawl, I sometimes get stuck under stuff, like my exersaucer thingie!


I took a good nap with Dad while Mom and my cousin, Elizabeth, napped in my bedroom in Vail.
We went on a hike in the mountains--I am such a snowbaby!


Look how long my bangs are getting! Mommy has to pull it back with a bow or put it in pigtails (if I let her).
I've been taking MMA lessons--Reagan and I are a close match, but I totally kicked her butt!I think I already said that when we were teaching Adora to crawl, we had to tempt her with puffs. So here is a video of her first night crawling--for puffs, of course! You can also see my haircut.
Now that I can crawl, I sometimes get stuck under stuff, like my exersaucer thingie!


I took a good nap with Dad while Mom and my cousin, Elizabeth, napped in my bedroom in Vail.
We went on a hike in the mountains--I am such a snowbaby!


My cousins, Elizabeth & Briley, were making funny faces in front of a frozen waterfall on my hike!
I loved sitting in the hot tub with my family!
All the great grandkids with Grammy Grammy--Brianna, Luke, Ashley, Addison, Briley, Adora, and Elizabeth.

2 comments:
Looks like you guys had a great time! I can't believe how BIG Adora has gotten...so sad how time flies:)
How are the twins? Are you back at work? I can't imagine how much you miss them, but it must be great to get a little "me" time, too!
Post a Comment