Friday, February 20, 2009

Tequila makes her clothes fall off!






Ok, not tequila. It's more like warm weather and a couple sips of Mama's limeade. Did I mention that it's extremely difficult to get a still shot of my daughter? She is in constant motion.
















Jake is crosscountry to Colorado Springs this weekend. That means that he flew there today and flies back Sunday. He was hoping to catch some AFA boxing, but nothing is going on this weekend. I got a sitter for tomorrow so I can get a little break. I am going to go see a movie! A rare luxury lately.


We went to the Ft. Worth zoo Saturday with Aunt Kristen. It was cold, so I mostly stayed in the Baby Bjorn. We saw lots and lots of cool animals. This is at the bird exhibit where you can feed the birds.
This is at the penguin exhibit.
Wednesday was Aunt Kristen's last day to visit. I miss her a lot because she loves me so much and would read to me as much as I wanted her to, even if she got sick and tired of the book.

4 comments:

The Duncan Family said...

Adora is too stinkin' cute! Reagan and I miss her! I can't believe she is almost one! Give her smooches for us. Love ya!

Melanie said...

You're almost halfway through! Hang in there :) Norma babysat for Adora today!

Unknown said...

i totally do the same thing when i drink limeade... just kidding. she is totally cute!

Melanie said...

Thank you! :) :) :-D