i love it! and although i didn't make the cut for the pictures, many fashionable things i bought for adora did :)
Oops, sorry!I was actually focusing more on Adora in the pictures than anyone else :)
I love the book!!! Is it possible to order a copy?
Hey Mom, it's $29.99 plus tax (free shipping until March 25!). Do you want to look at mine when you get here and see if you want to make any changes before you order?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
i love it! and although i didn't make the cut for the pictures, many fashionable things i bought for adora did :)
Oops, sorry!
I was actually focusing more on Adora in the pictures than anyone else :)
I love the book!!! Is it possible to order a copy?
Hey Mom, it's $29.99 plus tax (free shipping until March 25!). Do you want to look at mine when you get here and see if you want to make any changes before you order?
Post a Comment