Sunday, October 11, 2009

October already?

9/26--This is what you're in for if you ever have a toddler. Adora says, "Mess!"
9/27--While in Houston for the weekend, we went to the zoo, and Adora brushed the goats!

9/28--Mike had some training at Sheppard, so Katie and Warner came with him and were able to visit for awhile. We had a great time, especially since Adora loves babies!


10/3--After a botched camping trip, Adora's hair ended up like THIS--it took a looooot of detangler to get that puppy under control!








10/10-- Michaels had a pumpkin decorating event. Adora loved it for about 30-45 minutes! It was only $5 for the pumpkin, and all the decorating supplies were free. I think her favorite part was putting the "dots" (puff balls) on the pumpkin. She liked naming their colors. We obviously let her put things pretty much wherever she wanted--we suggested that she put the hair, eyes, nose, and mouth in certain places.







Adora and Daddy today before church. Her pigtails were so cute that I couldn't resist. Her hair almost all fits into them--there is just a little down in the back. She also got some new bows so she has matching ones to wear on each piggy.








Adora posing with her pumpkin after church. This is the final product. She loves "bunky" (pumpkin) sitting on the dining room table where she can see him (it?) all the time!














Adora loves animals and making animal sounds! And at the end, she says her name--"Dah-lo!"

4 comments:

Brittany said...

That is crazy bed head!!! Adora is too cute with her animal sounds, too...I like how she says them super fast at the beginning. :) I'm glad the airshow was fun, too!

Melanie said...

Actually, the bed head actually came from the drive to the campsite, it didn't even need a night of tossing and turning to develop!

Unknown said...

she is sooo cute!!!

Unknown said...

I love her sooooo much!!!