Adora went without a diaper (except for naps and night) all day yesterday (and today so far)! She DID (yesterday) poop on the floor once, but she DID NOT pee on the floor at all! She went in the potty a lot (maybe about 12 times?) and even asked to go a couple of times. She runs around "bottomless" when we're home, and we put bloomers on her when we went out to WalMart (to buy big-girl panties which she wore today for the first time), Chili's, and Target. She asked to go to the potty two times when we were out. I took our little snap-on potty seat with us so her little booty fit when she needed to go. She is getting sooooooo big.
I'm not sure what to do about the pooping, though--I don't think she knew she was going to go when she went on the floor, and this morning, she had already gone in her diaper by the time we got her up for the day. So she hasn't had any accidents today.
Adora also has a cold. She is waking up coughing at night. It's really bad. She has a cough suppressant but I don't really know if it works. She has a runny nose, too. We are using this extra time at home just to hang out and potty train. She is doing soooooooo well. I went to the commissary today and she didn't even have to go the whole time!
Well, Adora is climbing all over me and actually climbing onto the desk so I guess it's time to give her a little (more) attention!
6 comments:
No way!! You too? Our daughters are awesome!! Where did you get your snap on potty seat? I need to find something for when we go out.
Yes, they're very awesome! They have them at WalMart--ours is actually part of a potty/stool/snapon-seat combo, the green and white one at Walmart.
I meant our daughters are very awesome, not the seats, but it's nice to have the seats too and not have to clean out the potty cup thing all the time.
So excited about the potty training. Sorry to hear she has not been feeling good.
I'm very proud of Adora!!! Tell her Maw Maw said to keep up the good work! So sorry to hear she isn't feeling well. Give her a hug and kiss for me.
yay :)
Post a Comment