Sunday, May 9, 2010

Fort Worth 05/07-05/09

Jake went cross country to Fort Worth this weekend, so we joined him. Friday, Adora and I drove up and visited with my high-school friend, Katie. I forgot to take any pictures of her with her 9-month-old son :( But we had fun playing at the park! Jake got in after Adora had gone to sleep Friday night, but Saturday, we went to the zoo! We were there a little early, so Daddy and Adora swung on the swings "weally high!" while we waited for the zoo to open.
Here is Adora's beautiful smile in front of the chimpanzee habitat. This chimp in the background was really acting up for us, playing, eating, and visiting us at the window.

If you look really hard, you might be able to see the washed-out ibex in the background. It was standing there staring at us for awhile, but as Jake got ready to take the picture, it started to climb down, I guess because we weren't staring back anymore.


Adora was really excited to sit on this tortoise after we had just seen the real ones.


This picture isn't great, but Adora and her friend, Celia (her daddy was also cross country to Fort Worth for the weekend!), had been giving each other really good hugs! Such good friends. So I tried to capture it and got a bonus kiss, too!








This is a video of Adora and Daddy swimming in the really cold hotel pool after dinner Saturday night. Unfortunately, our memory card ran out right after the video started, but I thought there were a couple of seconds of cute footage.


This is a video of Adora talking about rhinos!

No comments: