Friday, August 5, 2011

Sweet girls

Adora nursing Rhea, one of her dolls. She had me help her get the Boppy just right and wanted the nursing cover, too.
Salem isn't upset because her face is so incredibly messy--it's because I wouldn't let her touch the camera with her incredibly messy hands.
Jake is gone again to Minot, and I am having a hard time getting to sleep. I thought I'd get a couple of pics of the girls up here for my two readers and then try going to sleep again. Salem is 9-months-old now and crawling everywhere. I have been reading Charlotte's Web to Adora, and she loves it. I can't believe she is already into stuff like that. Amazing. Well, off to bed (again)!

2 comments:

Brittany said...

Wow! Salem's hair is so long!!! Is she feeding herself a lot now? (I am guessing you didn't make that mess on her face...)

Adora is so sweet. She looks so big now. I can't believe it has only been 6 months since I've seen her... She is growing so fast!

Melanie said...

She only feeds herself finger foods, not with the spoons. I do not make her face that messy, but she rubs her eyes and her hair while she is eating and gets it all over herself! The worse part is she hates when I clean it off. She literally screams and sobs.

I can't believe Adora is so big, either! We miss y'all so much.