Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I'm Back!

Adora ate a ton for dinner tonight--4 oz. of squash, a tablespoon of rice, 2.5 ounces of milk from a bottle, and then, she nursed a little! Maybe she'll sleep through the night (wishful thinking)!

Below are some pictures from the Houston trip that Adora and I took the 14-21.
This is her first airplane flight--she slept almost the whole time!











Uncle Jonathan did an awesome job feeding Adora. Sometimes, she was too hungry to eat, so I had to nurse her first :)

This was one of Adora's favorite places to be--on Uncle Jonathan's shoulders. She would pull his hair and slobber all over it. Fun stuff!









SMU fan! This is a new face for her--she looks scared, but she didn't seem scared. I'm not sure what it's all about.











Adora loves her Mawmaw & Pawpaw!
















We took Adora to the zoo--it looks like she is petting the goat, but I am pretty sure Aunt Julie didn't let her. I was worried about freak animal germs--is that weird? Adora's favorite part of the zoo was the part that had an aquarium. She loves watching fish swim! I took her to the Houston Aquarium the next day, and she LOVED it! She kicked her legs in the Baby Bjorn the whole time :)









This is Adora's first slide. She kind of just went with the flow. Since then, she's been sliding with Daddy a couple of times. Still no reaction, though!






Adora looks a little confused about what we're doing--we're flying back to Wichita Falls, sweetheart!
And what would this blog be without a video at the end? This is really short--it was going to be a photo, but the camera was in video mode. I decided to keep it because her little kick is so cute!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

HILARIOUS! I actually watched the "video" twice and i had to laugh.