Monday, August 25, 2008

Updated photos!

So, starting this blog actually motivated me to upload more recent photos from my camera to the computer. What that means is you actually get to see somewhat recent photos of Adora!

Adora decided to dress like Daddy for the day! (What's with the hair?)

Five month picture.



Such a sleepy baby!


And here is a video! Adora is laughing at a Bible story.


I would post more, but Jake had to use the computer a couple of times, and now I'm really tired, so I'd better get ready for bed. More later!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

yay! is the time on your blog right? cause i came a few minutes ago and the first post wasn't there... i think..
i love when she wears the outfits aunt laura got her:)

Melanie said...

Hey, no, it's not right--I don't know how to change it, though. I haven't gotten around to trying to figure it out :)

Unknown said...

She loves to read, just like her mom.