Friday, September 26, 2008

It's been awhile

Ok, so it's been awhile since I've updated. Sorry! Adora is doing really well. She isn't spitting up as much anymore, which is great. She loves trying new foods, and she is eating a ton at each of her two meals. She is getting better at picking up finger foods and getting them to her mouth. She got a new tooth this week, so she has her bottom front two now :) Sooo cute. They are razor sharp, though! I'm trying to teach her not to bite.



Adora still isn't sleeping well, but I am trying some new techniques to try to get her to sleep a little better. Since Jake went cross country last weekend, I haven't had a full night's sleep in almost two weeks, so I am really looking forward to tonight!

Adora is moving all over the place now. She's not crawling (she can't get up onto her hands and knees by herself yet, even), but she rolls everywhere and occasionally scoots a little bit, too. I put her down on the blanket to play while I worked in the kitchen, and she somehow ended up underneath the coffee table!






Adora had a friend come over for a playdate last week. Adalyn is about three weeks younger than Adora. They had a lot of fun sharing toys, and Adora feasted on Adalyn's foot :)

I've always thought Adora was probably ticklish, but when she was a tiny baby, she didn't really know how to react to tickling. Now, though, she sometimes will laugh and laugh and laugh! I discovered a new tickle spot today--just above her knees. She has a cute laugh sometimes, like she is trying to hold it in but it escapes anyway.

Well, back to the debate!

No comments: