So, Jake surprised me with a visit to Baton Rouge a couple of weeks ago! It was soooo fun. We went to the So You Think You Can Dance tour and just hung out with my friends and family. What a good time! We then took Adora camping this past weekend. It was a whole lot of fun. The little sweetie loves being outside, and she slept just as poorly as normal between mom and dad on the air mattress in the tent. I haven't uploaded pictures from this stuff yet but will as soon as I can.
Here are some pictures from last month or earlier this month--can't remember.

I'm Captain Adora Laine Hostetler! This hat stayed on her head only briefly before she ate it.
Sometimes, Mommy puts my hair in a ponytail like this but it doesn't stay in very long!
I like to wear my giraffe robe after a luxurious bath.
This is at the petting zoo during Falls Fest. The event itself was kind of a disappointment, but hey, it got us out of the house and was something to do for a couple of hours! The petting zoo was the best part. There were all kinds of animals--deer, calves, sheep, etc. There were even some kangaroos, but they were in a separate part. I think they were resting and probably came out after we left.
This is Adora painting that beautiful masterpiece from the last blog entry. I'm planning on framing it--just one thing on my long list of to-dos.
In other news, two nights ago, Adora only woke up twice at night! It was so wonderful. She went to sleep at about 8:15 or 8:30 and woke up at about 3:00 and again at about 5:30. The next night, however, she woke up a million times. Tonight, she's already woken up once.




2 comments:
She is so big and beautiful! I can't believe how much she has grown!
Aw, thanks Kelani! Your little one will be here soon!
Post a Comment