Tuesday, September 7, 2010

First Day of Preschool
















Adora's first day of preschool was today! They actually use a preschool curriculum (Little Saints), so I am calling it preschool--it's actually called Jump Start. She was so excited to go, especially since she got to wear her pink backpack and go play with friends at church.

The first two pictures are of her soon after she woke up--Jake had to go to work before we got out of jammies. The next picture is of me with her at school. The next is of her wearing her backpack, and the last is of her with her teachers, Ms. Hailey and Ms. Heather.

Jake is working on his masters and needs the computer to write a paper, so that is all for now!

2 comments:

Brittany said...

I like the one of her wearing her backpack. :)

Melanie said...

Me too, I love her expression there. She is fake smiling and looking away, like. . . seriously, Mom, another one?! But I don't like the huge bruise bags under her eyes. Why does she always look like that?!